Would you like to work in the Forensic Sciences, Criminology or investigative fields?
Our undergraduate and postgraduate programmes are what you are looking for. Our programmes have been specifically designed for students who aim to work in this field and are keen to learn directly from Forensic Experts and Professionals.
Thanks to our virtual classes and real-life laboratory sessions at the state-of-the-art Malta Life Sciences Park, students in our BSc programmes will gain hands-on experience in different subjects, such as:
– Crime Scene Investigation
– Techniques of Intelligence (OSINT, HUMINT, SIGINT, GEOINT, SOCMINT etc)
– Forensic Biology and Chemistry
– Forensic Psychology and Criminology
– Fingerprint and Blood Pattern Analysis
– Digital Forensics (Computer, Mobile, Video, Audio, Web and Open Source)
Students will also be able to take their career to the next level by further developing their knowledge and skills with our Master’s programmes:
– Master’s in Business Management, Financial Crime and Digital Technologies
– Master’s in Cyber Security, Digital Forensics and Crime Analysis
Our graduates can expect to work for private investigation practices, law firms, research laboratories, forensic investigation practices, insurance companies, banks, private companies and other businesses or institutions that require highly trained professionals in scientific and technical investigation, safety and prevention.
Our Virtual Open Day will give you a taste of what it’s like to study at the European Forensic Institute. It is a great opportunity for prospective students to hear first-hand from our staff on topics such as courses, admissions and career prospects.
Join us if you wish to learn more about our BSc and Master’s programmes, chat with our faculty and get all the information you need in order to make the right choice for your future.
We look forward to welcoming you.
P.S. Do not forget to register!